We are OPEN!
We are very excited to announce that CCC is back open for business. We have missed you all so much!
We love our staff and clients! As excited as we are to see you, we will take the appropriate, necessary steps to ensure the safety of our staff and clients by following all the guidelines set forth by the State of New Hampshire. Safety is our number one priority!
Here are some of the guidelines we are REQUIRED to follow:
- All staff and clientele will be required to wear a suitable mask
- We are limited on the number of people in the salon, so our waiting area will be closed. We ask that you do arrive until the time of your appointment. We will be cleaning and sanitizing all work areas. Please stay in your vehicle, and we will come get you when we are ready
- Only one person may enter the salon per appointment
- Please sanitize your hands upon arrival. We will have plenty of hand sanitizer for you to use
- We encourage the use of credit cards to pay for your service. If you need to use cash, we ask that you have correct change. Checks are also acceptable
we have been cleared for all of our services. If you have any questions, feel free to call the salon at (603)-228-1158.
For a list of complete guidelines please check www.nh.gov
Please stay tuned for information on changes to the policies for our salon. We will update you as soon as we can. If you’d like to schedule an appointment, please call the salon or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this unprecedented time. Stay safe and healthy!
Love, your CCC Family
I have been going to Jordan as my stylist for over four years now. Whether I want to go blonde, blonder, or back to brown, Jordan always exceeds my expectations. She truly cares for her clients and creates a fun, bubly atmosphere. I have been over the moon with my hair every time she does it.Brittney