We are open and you are protected!
We love our stylists and our clients, and we are excited to announce we have taken steps to assure your safety as you enter Creative Color & Cuts. Washing hands and sanitizing surfaces is not always enough. We utilize a misting service called SteraMist to eradicate all viruses and bacteria on all surfaces, high touch points, and in the air. A microbarrier is laid down to ensure long lasting protection. Then, we have portable air disinfection units, called Novaerus, that work 24 hours a day to continuously clean the air from all pathogens. We are the first salon in the state of New Hampshire to address air quality and safety with EPA certified and hospital grade disinfection with the help of VB Enviro Care.
Here are some of the guidelines we are still REQUIRED to follow:
- All staff and clientele will be required to wear a suitable mask
- We are limited on the number of people in the salon, so our waiting area will be closed. We ask that you do arrive until the time of your appointment. We will be cleaning and sanitizing all work areas. Please stay in your vehicle, and we will come get you when we are ready
- Only one person may enter the salon per appointment
- Please sanitize your hands upon arrival. We will have plenty of hand sanitizer for you to use
- We encourage the use of credit cards to pay for your service. If you need to use cash, we ask that you have correct change. Checks are also acceptable
For a list of complete guidelines please check www.nh.gov
We all have been affected by our “new normal”. Enjoy safety and comfort here with us.
Love, your CCC Family
I have been going to Jordan as my stylist for over four years now. Whether I want to go blonde, blonder, or back to brown, Jordan always exceeds my expectations. She truly cares for her clients and creates a fun, bubly atmosphere. I have been over the moon with my hair every time she does it.Brittney